Education for Established Homeowners
Proactively maintain your home as a valuable asset for your long-term financial stability through Avenue’s Post-Purchase Workshops.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THE POST-PURCHASE WORKSHOPS:
- Learn about protesting your Property Tax Bill
- Learn about essential home maintenance and repairs
- Learn design tips that improve safety around the home
- Learn tips for energy efficiency that will help you cut costs
- Learn about the importance of civic engagement in your community
- Apply for your Homestead/Senior/Disability Exemption
Have you fallen behind on your mortgage? If you need guidance to figure out your options, find resources that may help you, and/or to communicate with your mortgage servicer, call the Home-Ownership Center for Foreclosure Prevention Counseling at no cost to you. If our Foreclosure Prevention Counseling can’t meet your needs, we will direct you to other community resources.