Thank you for considering a donation to Avenue.
Your donation is an investment in the success of Houston’s people and places, creating greater access to affordable housing and delivering community-based programs to support and engage residents in vulnerable neighborhoods.
Avenue uses Bloomerang to accept donations, please use the button on this page to be connected to our donation site.
Here are examples of what your donation can support:
- $30 pays for a credit report for a family learning to better their financial future.
- $75 pays for the supplies resident volunteers need to conduct a neighborhood Safety Audit.
- $150 covers training materials and supplies for a resident leadership workshop in Avenue’s Leadership Academy.
- $250 provides four hours of one-on-one counseling to first-time homebuyers.
- $500 installs a new, original art mural in the community.
- $1,000 covers a month’s worth of after-school enrichment classes for youth in math, science, physical education, and the arts at one of our housing complexes.
- $2,500 provides a new grant to a local school or parent group for special projects and improvements to children’s educational programs.
- $5,000 pays for needed critical repairs to a low-income family’s home in our Rebuilding Northside Together program.