(For winning bidders & artists)
Tuesdays-Thursdays 9:00am - 5:00pm
Through Thursday, January 4, 2024
(Offices will be closed November 23-24 -and- December 25-January 1)
We are unable to deliver or ship items. Any remaining artwork left after January 4, 2024 will be considered abandoned and becomes the property of Avenue.
Art on the Avenue is the biggest silent auction of local art in Houston, and a great place to buy art! Support our local artist community while benefiting Avenue's work to give Houstonians the opportunity to live in quality homes in healthy, vibrant and inclusive neighborhoods!
Since 1996, Art on the Avenue has generated over $2 million to support the mission of Avenue and over $700,000 to local artists.
2023 Guest Juror: Heidi Vaughan
Heidi is a fine art appraiser and broker who represents diverse artists based in Houston, as well as art collectors and collections. She holds a Master's degree in Art History from the University of Houston and has and has curated dozens of exhibitions and appraised thousands of works of art. She serves as Chair for Houston Arts Foundation and co-hosts the popular radio show, The Houston Hour on 90.1 KPFT Houston.
2023 Honoree: Consuelo Ramires
Consuelo’s power lies in her ability to connect to others and motivate residents to lift up their voices and advocate for themselves and their community. She graduated from Avenue’s Advocacy Fellowship program in 2020, in which resident leaders hone their skills in speaking to their local and state representatives and advocating for neighborhood improvements. Consuelo just earned the national Dorothy Richardson Award for community leadership, one of only five recipients in the country!
Additional Information & FAQ
Entrance to the Event:
- All guests (including artists, staff and volunteers) must enter the event through the front of the building facing Spring St. to check in for the event. The door on the Sabine St. side of the building is reserved for the catering team.
- VIP Preview Party (Thursday, Nov. 2):
- Complimentary valet will be available.
- Self-parking will also be available in the Spring Street Studios parking lot* (entrance on Sabine St.) and along the side of the property on Silver St.
- Main Event Auction & Party (Saturday, Nov. 4): Self-parking only
- Spring Street Studios parking lot* (entrance on Sabine St.)
- Along the side of the property on Silver St.
- In front of the building facing Spring St.
- Panther Soccer at 2211 Sabine St. (1 block north of venue) has also offered the use of their parking lot for Saturday night only.
- Rideshare/Taxi: Please use the corner of Spring St. and White St. (1 block west of venue) for Rideshare/Taxi drop-off and pick-up.
*Please Note* The parking lots at Spring Street Studios are paved with gravel and uneven, and not all streets near the venue have sidewalks. Please take care when walking to/from your vehicle.