Avenue builds and rehabs affordable homes for sale to mixed income homebuyers in the Northline and Northside neighborhoods (77009, 77022, 77076). The following is an outline of homes currently available. For questions, call 713-864-9099 or email DownPaymentAssistance@avenuecdc.org.
- Avenue Place – a mixed income community of 95 homes currently under construction in the Northside neighborhood (77009) with a strong sense of community, a civic club (no HOA) and a community park. The homes are energy efficient with sidewalks connecting to a neighborhood walking trail that leads to Moody Park and the Light Rail (red line). Additional information available on our website under the “Current Projects” tab.
- Avenue Meadows (coming soon) – An Avenue single family home development in the Northline neighborhood aimed at providing affordable housing options for the neighborhood. Pre-Sales expected to begin late May 2017. To join an “interest list” and receive marketing materials once Pre-Sales begin, please submit your contact information via the form to the right.
In an effort to preserve affordable homes in the Northline and Northside neighborhoods, Avenue seeks to buy affordable homes, repair or rehab them, and resell them at affordable prices to income qualified buyers. Below is an outline of homes currently available:
- 67 Fichter, 77022 – (Pending – Under Contract) Recently updated bungalow, fully fenced, spacious yard. Extra-large 3 car garage with attached workshop and great potential for additional living, storage or work space. Spacious eat-in kitchen, fully remodeled with new all black appliances. Refinished original hard wood floors, new carpet, freshly painted. Updated plumbing, new breaker box and meter, new water heater, new roof on house.
- Sale restricted to a buyer at 100% AMI (see chart below).
- Download the flyer to learn more: 67 Fichter Flyer
- Home is eligible for Down Payment Assistance, contact Avenue to learn about program options.No additional homes are available at this time